Contact us or subscribe to our latest news
Australia can be the answer for your dreams if you’re looking to immigrate to a country that has amazing natural beauty and a host of opportunities.
The Australian Skilled - Independent Visa (subclass 189) is an Australian skilled visa for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer, a state or territory, or a family member. A visa holder can live and work permanently anywhere in Australia. Certain family members can be included in the application.
You must score at least 60 points (the pass mark) on the Points Test to be eligible for this visa:
• The points test makes use to assess the capability of the candidates who move to Australia under the General Skilled Migration. The candidate can earn points under various criteria such as age, work experience, education, English language skills, etc.
• A SOL provides the list of possibilities offered in Australia for individuals who are on skilled migration to Australia. The applicant needs to nominate a line of work that matches with his/her skills, job experience and qualifications.
• You need to secure 60 points on the points test
• Candidate should be below 45 years old at the time of invitation
• Proficiency in English language
• Candidate must be invited by Immigration to apply
• Candidate must provide a satisfactory IELTS score
• Candidate has to have a skills assessment.
• You are free to live and work in Australia
• You can study in Australia for full-time at any stream of learning- School, graduate, Post graduate, etc.
• Get benefited with advanced health care facilities
• Enjoy certain social security benefits/payments
• After spending specific time in Australia, you are eligible to apply for citizenship
• You can sponsor your eligible family members for permanent or temporary residency in Australia
If you are thinking about immigrating to AUSTRALIA, contact Span Immigration ®on 97378 41106 or fill our Contact Us
To know for which scheme you qualify, mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org