Contact us or subscribe to our latest news
• The United States of America (USA) is a federal constitutional republic made up of 50 states (48 continental states, plus Alaska and Hawaii the two newest states) and one federal district - Washington, D.C., the capital district.
• The U.S. borders both the North Atlantic and North Pacific Oceans and is bordered by Canada and Mexico. It is the third largest country in the world by area and has a varied topography. The eastern regions consist of hills and low mountains while the central interior is a vast plain (called the Great Plains region) and the west has high rugged mountain ranges (some of which are volcanic in the Pacific Northwest). Alaska also features rugged mountains as well as river valleys. Hawaii's landscape varies but is dominated by volcanic topography.
• Like its topography, the climate of the U.S. also varies depending on location. It is considered mostly temperate but is tropical in Hawaii and Florida, arctic in Alaska, semiarid in the plains west of the Mississippi River and arid in the Great Basin of the southwest.
• There is no official language in the USA although English (specifically American English) is the primary language used for legislation, regulations, executive orders, treaties, federal court rulings, and all other official pronouncements.
• Out of 50 states, 30 have established English as the only official language, while Hawaii recognizes both English and Hawaiian as official and Alaska has made some 20 Native languages official, along with English.
• The political capital of the United States of America is the city of Washington, which is located in the District of Columbia, a federally-controlled region belonging to no state and located on the banks of the Potomac River, between Virginia and Maryland, on the East Coast.
United States Major Cities:
• New York.
• Los Angeles.
• San Antonio.
• San Diego.
• The B-1/B-2 visitor visa is for people traveling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2). Generally, the B-1 visa is for travelers consulting with business associates, attending scientific, educational, professional or business conventions/conferences, settling an estate or negotiating contracts. The B-2 visa is for travel that is recreational in nature, including tourism, visits with friends or relatives, medical treatment and activities of a fraternal, social or service nature. Often, the B-1 and B-2 visas are combined and issued as one visa: the B-1/B-2.
• Your visit to the Visa Application Centre to have your photo and fingerprints taken, you will then visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview. You must bring: A printed copy of your appointment letter, Your DS-160 confirmation page
• Requirements for USA Tourist Visa
Individuals who wish to visit USA must meet the following requirements
• Original passport with a six month validity beyond expected arrival date in USA.
• All old passports.
• One photograph per specification. ...
• DS160 US Visa application confirmation page stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC).
• Proof of fee payment, which is a valid receipt.
• Printout of US Interview appointment letter.
• USA Visitor Visa Processing Time is the Same Day and Visa grated for 10 years multiple visa.
• WE PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY SERVICES through Experienced Consultants
• Filling of Form & Preparation under Experienced Consultants
• Advising you on finances to be shown
• Advising you on documents to be presented
• Expert Team for Multiple Visa.
• We can arrange & accommodate Tour Letter, Air- Ticket, and Itinerary for VISA Purpose For any query related to your VISA Abroad contact today and get it done.
If you are thinking about immigrating to USA, contact Span Immigration ®on 97378 41106 or fill our Contact Us
To know for which scheme you qualify, mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org