Contact us or subscribe to our latest news
• The most important of these is the European Union. The European Union (EU) is a political and economic alliance between 28 of the countries of Europe. It includes the European Parliament (elected by the population of member countries), the European Council, and the European Commission among others.
• Europe’s physical geography, environment and resources, and human geography can be considered separately. Europe can be divided into four major physical regions, running from north to south: Western Uplands, North European Plain, Central Uplands, and Alpine Mountains’.
• The Schengen area has 26 member states - Austria, Belgium, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
• If you wish to travel to the Schengen Area, you have to apply for a short-term Schengen tourist visa. Depending on the type of your visa, you will be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entry), and obtain a stay for no longer than 3 months.
• It is advisable to apply for a Schengen Tourist Visa at least 2 weeks prior to the planned trip. The Embassy Consulate will then reply in 10 to 15 working days as common (or less as usually occurs), the time taken to proceed all the documentation and the travelers request. Depending on the situation, proceeding time might take up to two months if there is something extraordinary with the individual case or any unusual political situation is on the go..
• Tourist visa is commonly valid for stays no more than 90 days. If you will be traveling a lot and not only in one Schengen country it’s recommendable to fill in the “multiple entry” gap in the application form. This way you will be able to enter and leave Schengen Zone as you please for the amount of time allowed on your visa issued.
• Standard applications
• Schengen visa application form, duly filled and signed.
• Recent passport-size color photograph taken against a white background with matte-finish, size (35mm x 45mm with 80% face close up).
• Your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after departure, with at least two blank pages.
• Ticket itinerary with hotel reservation.
• Medical insurance policy, covering expenses up to 30,000 Euro.
• Bank statements for the last 6 months or an original 'official affidavit of support’.
• Purpose of the visit and duration of travel mentioned in a letter.
• Income tax returns for the past 3 years.
• Appointment letter and reference letter from your employer if you are employed.
• Proof of legal entity, bank statements and tax returns if you are self-employed.
• Additional Documents
If the applicant is employed
• Salary Slip, etc.
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed
• Certificate of registration of the company.
• Covering letter on letter head.
• WE PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY SERVICES through Experienced Consultants
• Filling of Form & Preparation under Experienced Consultants
• Advising you on finances to be shown
• Advising you on documents to be presented
• Expert Team for Multiple Visa.
• We can arrange & accommodate Tour Letter, Air- Ticket, and Itinerary for VISA Purpose For any query related to your VISA Abroad contact today and get it done.
If you are thinking about immigrating to EUROPE, contact Span Immigration ®on 97378 41106 or fill our Contact Us
To know for which scheme you qualify, mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org